Zander Fryer Interview
In this episode of Inspire Your Success Podcast, I got to interview high-performance coach Zander Fryer.
Zander is a “coach of coaches” who left a $200,000+ job at Cisco to become an entrepreneur. Since exiting the corporate world 2+ years ago, he’s been able to launch a highly successful coaching business & write a best selling book! Plus, he recently did his first TED Talk as well.
In this episode, you will learn more about:
- How to start a coaching business
- The one question that can change your life
- Why you need to reprogram your mind for success
- How Zander made over $100,000 in one month after leaving the corporate world
Resources Mentioned in the Show
Enjoy the Show?
Subscribe to Never Miss an Episode
Zander helped me launch my freelance writing coaching services to help more writers make money online. If you’d like to learn if you’re a good fit for the service, make sure to shoot me an email for more details at michael @ inspireyoursuccess.com.
- Episode 112: 7 Lessons From My Failed Blog - July 21, 2020
- Episode 109: 5 Ways to Upgrade Your Life During This Pandemic - July 13, 2020
- Episode 108 – From Dream Job at Google to Full-Time Medium Writer - July 9, 2020