Tommy Baker Interview
In this episode, I got to interview Tommy Baker. Tommy is an entrepreneur, coach, author, and podcaster.
Tommy Baker helps dreamers, visionaries and entrepreneurs bring those dreams to life —and create a life they can’t wait to wake up for. As the author of UnResolution, The 1% Rule and The Leap Of Your Life, Tommy believes living up to our potential is what we’re here for.
Through his writing, coaching and podcast —he’s helped thousands of people take their next bold step and never look back. He’s been featured in Entrepreneur, Influencive, Thought Catalog and more.
Here’s what you will learn in this episode:
- How to find clarity in your life
- Why you should always bet on yourself
- How to make big changes in your life and push past fear
- The importance of self-care and reflection on a regular basis
- How morning routines can help you create space and listen to your intuition
Resources Mentioned in the Show
Best Quotes From The Show
- “You’re not going to find your purpose on the couch.”
- “Put all of your energy into the things that are lighting you up. Go deep enough to know if it’s for you or not. Then you have clarity for the long-term.”
Enjoy the Show?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Inspire Your Success Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Subscribe to Never Miss an Episode
Watch it on Youtube
How to Earn Your First $1,000 Online
Latest posts by Michael Leonard (see all)
- Broke Actor to Millionaire Entrepreneur – Casey Zeman Interview - October 30, 2019
- How to Build an Online Business Without Tech Skills – Jacqueline Kincer Interview - October 29, 2019
- Best Writing Tools 2019 Edition: Gadgets For Writers and Writing Apps to 10X Success - October 16, 2019