If you’re looking for some inspiration to quit your job and live your dreams, this episode is for YOU!
I got to interview Sean Ogle of Location Rebel to learn about his epic journey of entrepreneurship. He started blogging and freelance writing in 2009 and hasn’t worked a normal job since.
Now, he spends his time writing, traveling, growing his brand Location Rebel, and golfing (his goal is to play the top 100 courses in the world). Plus, Sean is also the founder of Breaking 80, a golf membership site who helps connect like-minded golfers.
When it comes to making money online and living the laptop lifestyle, Sean is definitely one of the Godfather’s so listen a few times and take notes.
In the episode, we talk about:
- Sean’s epic journey
- What it’s like to quit your job
- How to make money online in 2019
- How to start an online business with no experience
- What it takes to make money writing, blogging, and other side hustles like membership sites
If you found it inspiring &/or actionable, please share on Instagram by taking a screenshot and tagging @iammichaelleonard.
Resources Mentioned in the Show
Want to Start Freelance Writing?
Enjoy the Show?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Inspire Your Success Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Subscribe to Never Miss an Episode
Watch it on Youtube
How to Start a Morning Routine and Change Your Life
Latest posts by Michael Leonard (see all)
- How to Travel, Make Money Online & Build a Legacy Business – Sean Ogle - August 27, 2019
- Freelance Writing in 2019: The Ultimate Guide For Beginners - August 26, 2019
- How to Create a Life You Love featuring Teri Holland (NLP Coach) - August 14, 2019