Welcome to another episode of Inspire Your Success podcast. I am super excited for this one as I got a chance to interview a very successful young entrepreneur who’s killing it in life and business. Thank you Nicolas for being on the show!
Who is Nicolas Bayerle?
Nicholas Bayerle founded the Billion Dollar Body with the help of his inspirational wife, Amanda. He transformed his life through fitness and saw how it deeply impacted his income, marriage, and outlook on the power of their lives.
He’s been featured in Forbes 30 under 30, speaks at huge events like Fitsposium, and runs high level masterminds.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this podcast episode:
- The importance of investing in yourself
- Create a for profit business to better the world
- How changing your body can change your mindset
- Getting over self-doubt and gaining self-confidence
- Why you should always be learning to be successful
- How he lost 60 pounds in 6 months and upgraded his belief system
- Planning out your life in detail to bring the future results to the present moment
- Why your environment can change your expectations and performance levels
- How to build an online brand and cultivate a community of like-minded people
Resources Mentioned in the Show
Best Quotes From The Show
- “Sometimes you have to be dumb enough to be successful.”
- “You’ll always consume thing that will shape your beliefs. Your beliefs will then dictate your actions. And your actions will change the results.”
- “If it’s meant to be, it’s up to me.”
Enjoy the Show?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Inspire Your Success Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Subscribe to Never Miss an Episode
How to Start a Morning Routine and Change Your Life
Latest posts by Michael Leonard (see all)
- How to Make a $1,000,000+ As a Full-Time Blogger - February 22, 2019
- Michael Zeller Podcast Interview - February 14, 2019
- How to Find the Perfect Freelance Writing Niche in 2019 - February 9, 2019