Natalie Bacon Podcast Interview
One of the reasons I started this podcast was to help learn from people who left their 9-5’s to build online business. Today’s guest, Natalie Bacon, is a story is incredibly inspiring as she did just that.
She went from lawyer to financial planner to full-time blogger. Her blog earned over $178K in 2018 and she just started in 2015. She’s relentless in her pursuit of greatness and it shows in all of her content online.
Here’s what you will learn in this episode:
- How to make money blogging
- The power of investing in yourself
- How to blog and work full-time as a beginner
- Why a mentor or coach can help you speed up success
- Mindset hacks to make your brain work for you not against you
- Understanding how your beliefs are holding you back from success
Resources Mentioned in the Show
Best Quotes From The Show
- “Any obstacle or failure is neutral. You can make it mean whatever you want. I never let an obstacle or failure mean anything negative.”
- “I think people change course too often and dabble. That is holding them back from true success.”
Enjoy the Show?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Inspire Your Success Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Subscribe to Never Miss an Episode
Watch it on Youtube
Make Your First $1,000 as a Freelance Writer!
Enter your best email and hit "Lets Go" to grab my freelance writing cheat sheet. I'll send you my step-by-step formula to teach you how to build a writing business with no experience, make $5K+/month & work part-time.
- Episode 76: Why Freelance Writing is the #1 Side Hustle - April 4, 2020
- Episode 74: 20 Lessons From Making $20,000 (Pt I) - March 31, 2020
- Episode 73: How I Overcame Depression as an Entrepreneur - March 28, 2020