Kate Smith Podcast Interview
Welcome back to another episode of Inspire Your Success with Kate Smith from The Remote Nomad. I’m so excited to share this episode with you because Kate is living the dream as digital nomad in Bali.
Who is Kate Smith?
After “making it” in the 9-5 corporate world she realized the cubicle life wasn’t for her. She wanted to travel the world and never sit at a desk again. With student loan debt she knew she had to work but wanted to do something that allowed her to live life to the fullest.
She got started with remote year and got hooked with traveling and working online. Now she teaches others to do the same and live an epic life.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to create an empowering morning routine
- How to make money online and travel the world
- Why self care is so important is as an entrepreneur
- Why you need a growth mindset to achieve big dreams
- How to find your passion, purpose, and do fulfilling life work
- The importance of aligning all aspects of your life and business
- Why travel isn’t a reward but necessary for growing and developing
- How to start freelancing, land your first client, and make money outside your 9-5
Resources Mentioned in the Show
Best Quotes From The Show
- “Get very clear on your goal. It’s black and white yes or no. It either gets you to your goal or it’s a distraction.”
- “One thing I want people to know is that you don’t have to be techy to make money online. That couldn’t be further from the truth. If you’re not technical it does not matter.”
Enjoy the Show?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Inspire Your Success Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Subscribe to Never Miss an Episode
Watch it on Youtube
How to Start a Morning Routine and Change Your Life
Latest posts by Michael Leonard (see all)
- How to Become a Digital Nomad (Interview with Kate Smith) - January 14, 2019
- John Malott Podcast Interview - December 18, 2018
- What is Freelance Writing? How to Get Paid to Write Content Online - December 11, 2018