Pete McPherson Inspire Your Success Podcast
In this interview, Michael interview Pete McPherson of DoYouEvenBlog.com. Pete left his full-time career three years ago to take his passion for blogging and online marketing to the next level.
He now runs doyouevenblog.com as a full-time business with online courses, a podcast, and of course, an epic blog.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to make money blogging
- The best way to start an online business
- Why Pete left his corporate job for blogging
- The challenges of entrepreneurship and how to succeed faster
Resources Mentioned in the Show
Check out the resources mentioned in this show:
- Connect with Pete at Do You Even Blog
- Listen to his podcast
- 10 Proven Online Business Ideas to Earn Your First $1,000
Blogging Courses I Recommend:
* Launch Your Blog (Beginner Blogging Course): https://www.inspireyoursuccess.com/launchyourblog
*Make Money Blogging (Intermediate Blogging Course):
*Six-Figure Blogger (Advanced Blogging Course): https://www.inspireyoursuccess.com/sixfigureblogger
*Pro Blogger Bundle: https://www.inspireyoursuccess.com/probloggingbundle
*Bluehost (Blog Hosting): https://www.inspireyoursuccess.com/bluehost
*Convertkit (Email List): https://www.inspireyoursuccess.com/convertkit
*Studio Press (Blogging Themes): https://www.inspireyoursuccess.com/studiopress
Enjoy the Show?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Inspire Your Success Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Subscribe to Never Miss an Episode
As someone who’s tried endless amounts of side hustles and online businesses, I’ve found that freelance writing is the best side hustle for 2019 and beyond. Learn more about getting started as a freelance writer here.
Make Your First $1,000 as a Freelance Writer!
Enter your best email and hit "Lets Go" to grab my freelance writing cheat sheet. I'll send you my step-by-step formula to teach you how to build a writing business with no experience, make $5K+/month & work part-time.
Latest posts by Michael Leonard (see all)
- Broke Actor to Millionaire Entrepreneur – Casey Zeman Interview - October 30, 2019
- How to Build an Online Business Without Tech Skills – Jacqueline Kincer Interview - October 29, 2019
- Best Writing Tools 2019 Edition: Gadgets For Writers and Writing Apps to 10X Success - October 16, 2019