In this episode of Inspire Your Success podcast I got to interview internet millionaire Geoff Hughes.
Geoff shares his unbelievable story about going from broke to millionaire in 12 months. But even more impressive is his mental shifts after immersing himself in personal development and understanding the power of the mind.
In this episode, you will learn all about:
- Understanding the importance of self-image
- Why you need to find mentors to speed up success
- How to change your beliefs and reshape your identity
- The importance of fitness in achieving extraordinary wealth
- The power of personal development to help turn your life around
- Why you need to leave your comfort zone to find ultimate success
- How to come back from bankruptcy and hit 7-figures in 12 months
- The power of your subconscious mind and why you can’t get break bad habits
Resources Mentioned in the Show
Best Quotes From The Show
- “95% of everything you do is running from a program that was created before you were eight years old.”
- “If your image is someone who is overweight or broke, you’re going to live up to it.”
Enjoy the Show?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Inspire Your Success Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Subscribe to Never Miss an Episode
Watch it on Youtube
Make Your First $1,000 as a Freelance Writer!
Enter your best email and hit "Lets Go" to grab my freelance writing cheat sheet. I'll send you my step-by-step formula to teach you how to build a writing business with no experience, make $5K+/month & work part-time.
Latest posts by Michael Leonard (see all)
- Broke Actor to Millionaire Entrepreneur – Casey Zeman Interview - October 30, 2019
- How to Build an Online Business Without Tech Skills – Jacqueline Kincer Interview - October 29, 2019
- Best Writing Tools 2019 Edition: Gadgets For Writers and Writing Apps to 10X Success - October 16, 2019