In this episode of Inspire Your Success podcast, I got to interview Omar Itani.
Omar was working a dream job at Google a few years ago before he decided to pursue his entrepreneurial passions and quit his corporate job.
Now, he’s a top writer on Medium and is passionate about sharing his passion for self-improvement with others.
When you listen to the episode, you will learn:
- How he quit his corporate dream job (and how you can too)
- What it takes to make money writing online
- How to keep evolving your mind to live a better life and create a thriving online business
Make sure to follow and read more of Omar’s viral hits here:
Are You Ready to Start Your Freelance Writing Career?
Freelance writing is easy, as long as you have one thing…
- Is Upwork a scam?
- Should I pitch on job boards?
- Where can I find clients to email?
- The 3 best places to start finding clients
- Expert tips to get clients to respond to your pitches
- How to easily build your brand and become an expert in your niche
More Ways to Work with Michael Leonard
>>Apply for 1:1 Coaching with Michael
If you are ready to take the next step and launch your freelance writing career, I would love to help you build momentum!
Apply for my 1:1 coaching program to work with me for 60 days to help you crush your goals.
Subscribe for New Episodes
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of Inspire Your Success Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcast and leave a 5-star review. This will help more people discover the show and use it to better their life and business.
When you leave a review – screenshot it or DM me on IG with a picture of it (IG = @iammichaelleonard) and I’ll give you access to my $97 writing course 100% FREE!
- Episode 112: 7 Lessons From My Failed Blog - July 21, 2020
- Episode 109: 5 Ways to Upgrade Your Life During This Pandemic - July 13, 2020
- Episode 108 – From Dream Job at Google to Full-Time Medium Writer - July 9, 2020