In this episode, I interview Emilina Lomas who went from nutritionist to full-time writer. Learn how she used her passion for health and fitness to make a full-time income writing online.
How to Become a Fitness Writer
Do you have a passion but aren’t sure how to build an online writing business around it? If so, you will love this episode with Emilina.
Emilina is a clinically trained nutritionist turned health writer who has been working freelance for the last four years after leaving her consulting job at a Fortune 500 company. Emilina has worked with top health and wellness brands including the National Football League (NFL), Muscle & Strength and Bulletproof Labs, and manages written content for many professional athletes. She currently lives in Orange County, California.
When you listen, you will learn:
- How she ditched her corporate 9-5
- Tons of new strategies to earn money writing
- How to get started as a health and fitness writer
- Using social media to land freelance writing clients
- How to get started using Fiverr to build your portfolio and expand your client base
And so much more.
Don’t forget to connect with Emilina as well.
Make sure to
Subscribe for New Episodes
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Inspire Your Success Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Subscribe to Never Miss an Episode
- Episode 112: 7 Lessons From My Failed Blog - July 21, 2020
- Episode 109: 5 Ways to Upgrade Your Life During This Pandemic - July 13, 2020
- Episode 108 – From Dream Job at Google to Full-Time Medium Writer - July 9, 2020