Want to learn how to quit your 9-5 and become an entrepreneur in 2019? This episode with Dustin Lien will show you how freelancing can be the bridge from employee to entrepreneur.
Dustin’s journey is nothing short of inspiring and am lucky to have him on the show. Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Learn how to model successful people
- Social media tactics to reach out to mentors
- Tactics to overcome anxiety as an entrepreneur
- How to plan to quit your job before making the leap
- Why you should side hustle before quitting your 9-5
- Success habits and the importance of exercise for entrepreneurs
Resources Mentioned in the Show
Best Quotes From The Show
Enjoy the Show?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Inspire Your Success Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Subscribe to Never Miss an Episode
How to Start a Morning Routine and Change Your Life
Latest posts by Michael Leonard (see all)
- How to Travel, Make Money Online & Build a Legacy Business – Sean Ogle - August 27, 2019
- Freelance Writing in 2019: The Ultimate Guide For Beginners - August 26, 2019
- How to Create a Life You Love featuring Teri Holland (NLP Coach) - August 14, 2019