Want to learn how to quit your 9-5 and become an entrepreneur in 2019? This episode with Dustin Lien will show you how freelancing can be the bridge from employee to entrepreneur.
Dustin’s journey is nothing short of inspiring and am lucky to have him on the show. Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Making money as a freelancer
- Learn how to model successful people
- Social media tactics to reach out to mentors
- How to make money online in 2019 & beyond
- Tactics to overcome anxiety as an entrepreneur
- How to plan to quit your job before making the leap
- Why you should side hustle before quitting your 9-5
- Success habits and the importance of exercise for entrepreneurs
Resources Mentioned in the Show
Enjoy the Show?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Inspire Your Success Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Subscribe to Never Miss an Episode
Make Your First $1,000 as a Freelance Writer!
Enter your best email and hit "Lets Go" to grab my freelance writing cheat sheet. I'll send you my step-by-step formula to teach you how to build a writing business with no experience, make $5K+/month & work part-time.
- Episode 76: Why Freelance Writing is the #1 Side Hustle - April 4, 2020
- Episode 74: 20 Lessons From Making $20,000 (Pt I) - March 31, 2020
- Episode 73: How I Overcame Depression as an Entrepreneur - March 28, 2020