Want to learn how to quit your 9-5 and become an entrepreneur in 2019? This episode with Dustin Lien will show you how freelancing can be the bridge from employee to entrepreneur.
Dustin’s journey is nothing short of inspiring and am lucky to have him on the show. Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Making money as a freelancer
- Learn how to model successful people
- Social media tactics to reach out to mentors
- How to make money online in 2019 & beyond
- Tactics to overcome anxiety as an entrepreneur
- How to plan to quit your job before making the leap
- Why you should side hustle before quitting your 9-5
- Success habits and the importance of exercise for entrepreneurs
Resources Mentioned in the Show
Enjoy the Show?
Subscribe to Never Miss an Episode
- Episode 112: 7 Lessons From My Failed Blog - July 21, 2020
- Episode 109: 5 Ways to Upgrade Your Life During This Pandemic - July 13, 2020
- Episode 108 – From Dream Job at Google to Full-Time Medium Writer - July 9, 2020