Welcome back to Inspire Your Success podcast.
In this special episode, I got to interview David Meltzer. If you don’t know David, he is a:
- Best-selling author
- International Keynote Speaker
- Top 100 Business Coach in the world
- Nationally recognized Humanitarian
- CEO of Sports One Marketing (biggest sports agency in the world)
In the interview, we talk about:
- The power of gratitude
- How to speed up success
- Advice for new entrepreneurs
- Understanding fear vs. motivation
- Why you don’t have to love what you do
Resources Mentioned in the Show
Best Quotes From The Show
- “Gratitude is the most important thing in every part of your life. It makes your past great, your present better, and your future even brighter.”
- “We misdiagnose fear. People think that you need to have fear to be motivated. Fear provides you focus, not motivation.”
Enjoy the Show?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Inspire Your Success Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Subscribe to Never Miss an Episode
How to Start a Morning Routine and Change Your Life
Latest posts by Michael Leonard (see all)
- How to Create a Life You Love featuring Teri Holland (NLP Coach) - August 14, 2019
- Why Money Doesn’t Buy Happiness – David Meltzer Interview - July 19, 2019
- How to Find the Perfect Side Hustle – Nick Loper Interview - June 26, 2019