Welcome back to Inspire Your Success podcast.
In this special episode, I got to interview David Meltzer. If you don’t know David, he is a:
- Best-selling author
- International Keynote Speaker
- Top 100 Business Coach in the world
- Nationally recognized Humanitarian
- CEO of Sports One Marketing (biggest sports agency in the world)
In the interview, we talk about:
- The power of gratitude
- How to speed up success
- Advice for new entrepreneurs
- Understanding fear vs. motivation
- Why you don’t have to love what you do
Resources Mentioned in the Show
Best Quotes From The Show
- “Gratitude is the most important thing in every part of your life. It makes your past great, your present better, and your future even brighter.”
- “We misdiagnose fear. People think that you need to have fear to be motivated. Fear provides you focus, not motivation.”
Enjoy the Show?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Inspire Your Success Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Subscribe to Never Miss an Episode
Make Your First $1,000 as a Freelance Writer!
Enter your best email and hit "Lets Go" to grab my freelance writing cheat sheet. I'll send you my step-by-step formula to teach you how to build a writing business with no experience, make $5K+/month & work part-time.
Latest posts by Michael Leonard (see all)
- Best Writing Tools 2019 Edition: Gadgets For Writers, Writing Apps & Tools to 10X Success - October 16, 2019
- Social Media for Writers – How to Attract High-Paying Writing Clients - October 7, 2019
- Make Money Writing Articles – How I Make $1,000/Month Easily - October 7, 2019