Write for Inspire Your Success
The goal of this site to help provide inspirational content for others to become successful. The topics could range from blogging success, financial success, inspirational content or self-improvement tips.
Why Write for Inspire Your Success?
- Backlink to your website in your bio
- Promotion on social media channels
- Motivate and inspire others to create the positive change they want to make in their life
- Show others how you became successful in any area & get some good karma!
What Type of Articles?
The majority of the time the content should be based on the following:
- Success (Growing a blog, getting out of massive debt or similar inspirational story)
- Self Improvement (Think about journaling, meditation, affirmations, attending seminars or content that will help others positively impact their life)
- Blogging (How can you share your journey of creating online income)
- Goals/Motivation (Do you have a secret goal setting method? Have you found something else that others can use to achieve their dreams? )
- Side Hustle (Have you started a replicable profitable side hustle? Have you taken a side hustle to your main hustle?)
- 700 – 1,200 words with a catchy title (please use Coschedule headline analyzer to receive a “70” or above)
- Properly formatted with headers, bullet points or numbered lists. Please see the blog for writing style.
- Short bio (1-2 sentences with a link to your site and one additional link. The second link could be ebook, opt-in or social media channel.
- Once the post is scheduled and live, I will share it on my social media channels. Please reciprocate and respond to comments.
- Submit your articles to supermillennial@gmail DOT com with a link for the post in Google Drive.
If you would like to promote a specific link to your article, while keeping within the terms above, please contact for current sponsored post rates.
- Please contact me at supermillennial@gmail dot com. If you have any topics I haven’t covered or think would be helpful for readers please let me know.
Get My FREE Success Cheat Sheet
After studying successful people extensively with books, videos, and seminars I've found their habits are what separates them. Check my FREE Success cheatsheet to start implementing these habits into your daily life.